Warriors Of Belief: We vow to slay all evil. We have no allies, but we will allie with you in a battle if we must. After that we will part from you until destiny brings us with them again. We will do what is right! We will give all good a chance to succeed! If you decide to join our army here are the ranks of joining so that you can become a Warrior of Belief!:
- Apprentice: To get this you must join. To get to the next rank you must kill one deer for us to eat.
- Hunter: To get to the next rank you must hunt one evil dragon.
- Slayer: To get to the next rank you must fight in one battle.
- Born-Warrior: To get to the next rank you must hunt 5 deer for us to eat.
- Arrow-Happy: To get to the next rank you must help a watcher.
- Stalk-like: To get to the next rank you must make 2 weapons with a blacksmith.
- Smithy!: To get to the next rank every member of the Warriors of Belief must think you are ready.
Once you have passed every newbie rank you get to choose your job for us.
Warrior (x25)EditWarriors fight in battle! They also have Guard duty! You will get to know all battle news! This is one of the most important jobs! Many warriors get high ranks and much wealth! This is a very good job! You get one free suit of armor, and please use the horse, and sword you will recieve for joining! Please sign up!
- General (x1):
- Captain (x3):
- Officer (x4):
- Head Warrior (x5)
- Warrior (x10):
- (You will be promoted into higher positions)
We need weapons! Blacksmiths make us weapons and armor! Please join!
- Blacksmith (x1)
- Blacksmith's assisstant (x1)
What happens when there is just that one person we can't kill! We need all evil gone! Assassins watch every move until the right moment! You will get a pair of free armor and a throwing knife! Please join!
- Head Assasin (x1)
- Assassin (x2)
We can't have a dragon attack! We need people to protect us! These are what our slayers are for!
- Head Slayer (x2)
- Slayer (x3)
Once you joinEdit
After you join you will be needing supplies! And because we are not always in battle you need a place to live. You will be given a home in our village Vigating! You will be given lot's of war supplies as well living supplies! You will be given one outfit for when you are off-duty. You will be given a free house! You will get a sparrow as at newbie ranks, nothing else. Once you choose your job your sparrow will transform into a falcon. You will recieve one free horse that has been cloned with magic. You get two chickens for their eggs. You get one War Wolf. They are not cloned. You get a free sword too! That is all you will recieve.
Yes you have joined! You even have supplies! But what happens when you lose weapons and supplies in battle? You need a new one. Well there is a way to get new supplies! Every battle you are in earns you one battle point! With battle points you can buy supplies . . . but then you lose those battle points. Here we will keep track of your battle points! Here is the list of people with battle points:
Battle Point LogEdit
(Please add your name if you have Bp)
Depending on the amount of Bp you have, there are prizes you can earn! Please contact Jayko if you would like to make a purchase! Here is the list of prizes:
- (/1_BP)>[item_1]1 Throwing knife
- (/1_BP)>[item_2]1 iron dagger
- (/2_BP)>[item_3]1 steel dagger
- (/2_BP)>[item_4]4 Throwing knives
- (/2_BP)>[item_5]2 Throwing Stars
- (/2_BP)>[item_6]6 quills
- (/2_BP)>[item_7]10 pieces of parchment
- (/2_BP)>[item_8]4 ink bottles
- (/3_BP)>[item_9]Rusty sword
- (/3_BP)>[item_10]8 Throwing knives
- (/4_BP)>[item_13]Body armor
- (/4_BP)>[item_14]Armored gauntlets
- (/4_BP)>[item_15]Arm armor
- (/4_BP)>[item_16]Armored boots
- (/4_BP)>[item_17]Leg armor
- (/4_BP)>[item_19]12 Arrows
- (/5_BP)>[item_20]24 Arrows
- (/5_BP)>[item_21]4 Chickens
- (/20_BP)>[item_22]Full Armor
- (/20_BP)>[item_23]25 Chickens
We all know that we will have traitors. Sadly it is a known fact. Any traitors will get arrows shot into their hands and feet. We will get a knife and write TRAITOR on their back. It will be cut very deep into them too. After that we will get our arrows back. We will get a blacksmith to burn their hands together behind their back, and their hands will then be trapped together with magic. We will blindfold them, and throw them into a random shack. There they will be trapped for two weeks, and may not do any roleplay during this time. Once they are freed they will be allowed to join any kingdom they'd like but their hands are stuck together forever. They will most likely be assassinated in the next month. We know this is very brutal, but we must teach traitors a lesson. Do not betray us, because it will ruin your roleplay for good.